- April 20, 2021: KOIN AM Extra “In Kind Boxes Talks ‘Earth Day Oregon‘ ” with Emily Burris, Jenny Hannsson, and Sam Tannahill. Providing organic and natural essentials for families aligns with our goals to provide products for families that promote good health and well being for moms, babies, and the planet.
- March 17, 2021: NBC New York Live “Female Founded Brands to Check Out” by Joelle Garguilo!! We are so grateful to be included in an amazing lineup of female founded businesses. If you didn’t know, March 17th is #buywomenowned day. This segment is filled with some amazing gift ideas. We hope you’ll take a minute and watch here.
- October 2020: We were so lucky to be included in the first ever issue of MORE Magazine. MORE is focused on connecting people who value content pertaining to Fashion, Conscious Living, Sustainability, Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, and Philanthropy. Each issue will be curated with a mission to inspire, educate, and call people to action.
- On September 8, 2020: We were featured in an article on the Born This Way Foundation‘s Channel Kindness Blog ‘In Kind Boxes’ Support New Moms in Need.‘
- On May 14, 2020: Jenny Hansson featured In Kind in her Positive Vibes segment on KOIN AM Extra “In Kind Boxes celebrates moms, helps women in need“
- On May 6, 2020: Molly Reihl had us on More Good Day Oregon (KPTV) “Treat new moms with In Kind Boxes“
- October 9, 2019: We were featured in this article Sherwood Gazette, Beaverton Valley Times, and Forest Grove News. “Making mom’s life a little easier with In Kind boxes”
Giveaways & Collaborations:
- Kim Perry Co. Mother’s Day Giveaway on Instagram, and virtual baby shower to give back.
- Black Women Birthing giveaway
- Jazmyne Futrell (@mixedmombrownbabies) IG Live Virtual Baby Shower
- Cat & Nat and the MomTruths Game & gift box giveaway
- LGBT Mummies Tribe giveaway
- The Conscious Kid giveaway
- Lynzy Coughlin (@lynzyandco) giveaway for a mama in need
- Sara Kalish Photography giveaway
Woohoo! In Kind earned a 2020 Bronze Seal of Transparency! Check it out on our updated GuideStar nonprofit profile.