Apply for help from In Kind:
Your maternal health and well-being matters to us. We’re here to be part of your village.
This is an open application process for people to nominate themselves or families who could use postpartum support from us.
Nominate a mom or family in need to receive a postpartum box-> click here.
Check out the list below for other helpful resources available nationwide:
- Postpartum Support International: The mission of Postpartum Support International is to promote awareness, prevention and treatment of mental health issues related to childbearing in every country worldwide. They offer support for perinatal mood & anxiety disorders, as well as loss and grief resources.
Text “Help” to 800-944-4773 (EN) Text en Español: 971-203-7773
- National Diaper Bank Network: NDBN connects and supports the country’s more than 225 community-based diaper banks that collect, store and distribute free diapers to struggling families. The Network serves nearly 280,000 children throughout the country each month. Call: (203) 821-7348 or email: INeedDiapers@diaperbanknetwork.org
- Mother to Baby: They specialize in answering questions about the safety/risk of exposures, such as medications, vaccines, chemicals, herbal products, substances of abuse, maternal health conditions and much more, during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Their no-cost information service is available to people who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, their family members, health professionals, and the general public via chat, text, phone, and email in both English and Spanish. Call: 866-626-6847 toll free
- Feeding America: nationwide network of food banks and food programs helps millions of people find food and grocery help in their communities every year. Connect with your local food bank to learn about upcoming free food distributions.
- WIC Breastfeeding Support: Breastfeeding is a journey. There are ups and downs and feelings of accomplishment and frustration. WIC is there to help every step of the way, no matter what stage of the breastfeeding journey you’re in. Read about Your Breastfeeding Rights (pumping at work & breastfeeding in public).
- Hello Postpartum: Hello Postpartum strives to create an accessible community where everyone can access free postpartum education, research-backed articles, and support tools. You’ll find helpful interviews, infographics, articles, and more created by midwives, OB-Gyns, doulas, postpartum nurses, mental health therapists, naturopaths, and more. It’s time to change how society supports new parents. Hello Postpartum can help.
Check back soon for more resources to come!
If you are a business focused on maternal health through prenatal or postpartum services, and want to be listed as one of our trusted resources, please fill out the form below:
If you have suggestions for resources you’d like us to include, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org