We’re so excited to be participating in this state wide fundraiser for a third time.
We are actively fundraising to be able to move into our very own space!
Why? Because we want to be able to have our local friends come and volunteer and pack gift boxes with us. And, we would love more storage space. We bulk order our supplies, and with more space we can order larger quantities at a time at more reduced rates.
We love participating in Earth Day Oregon because it highlights so many local nonprofits, while bringing the community together. This event is also great because it focuses on the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
At In Kind Boxes, we focus on:
- Promoting good health and well being
- Reducing inequalities
- Partnerships for the goals
Maternal health, and the health of our children is directly impacted by our environment. We look forward to sharing more about this event with you via Instagram, and email.
We also want to say thank you to the following local businesses for supporting us during the event:
- Fat Milos Family Kitchen
- The Hungry Hero Dessert Co.
- Earth Mama Organics
- Fit 4 Mom Bethany/North Beaverton
Business partners will be helping us fundraise by helping us shine a light on our work, and amplifying the message of Earth Day. Stay tuned for local events that you can participate in, in support of In Kind Boxes.
Local Events to watch for:
- Cupcake Fundraiser at The Hungry Hero in Old Town Sherwood on April 22. Proceeds from the sale of the special “Earth Day” cupcake will be donated to In Kind Boxes.
- Dine out for a cause at Fat Milos Family Kitchen in Old Town Sherwood. The dinner takes place on May 1, and includes a 5 course meal made from locally sourced, high quality ingredients. Get your tickets here.
Thank you for supporting our work, and donating to In Kind Boxes!
We couldn’t do what we do without you.
~Maria Berglund, In Kind Boxes Founder