- April impact: 66 postpartum boxes donated
- May impact: 66 postpartum boxes donated
- Total impact to date: 1,432 boxes donated
We’ve been very busy spreading kindness to families this last couple of months. We donated to the following organizations:
- Ronald MacDonald House
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center’s Women’s Clinic
- Mother and Child Education Center
- Washington County’s Health and Human Services
- ITAV Foundation’s community baby shower
- Maternity Journey
- New Neighbors Partnership
- Bottoms Up Diaper Bank
We also have monthly commitments to donate boxes to families through the following organizations:
- Miry’s List (California) supporting refugee families.
- Bright Spot Network (California) supporting families going through cancer.
- Colette Louise Tisdahl Foundation (Nationwide) supporting NICU families in need.
- Rowan Midwifery (California) via our gift box sponsorship program, supporting Black Mothers in need through the care of Angie Miller.
In our local community, we were so lucky to have the support of two local businesses for fundraising events. The Hungry Hero Dessert Co. held a cupcake fundraiser for us on Earth Day, and raised $256!! Then, on May 1st, Fat Milos Family Kitchen hosted a Community Dinner for us which raised $650!!!
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.
We couldn’t do what we do without you!