We’re so excited to announce that during the week of November 13-19th we were able to help 72 families in need!!!
This was made possible for a couple of reasons.
First, your donations- you heard our call for help, and you answered! We asked for your support in providing 200 families in need with essentials this holiday season, and we beat our goal of 100 boxes for November.
Secondly, we had our first volunteer event where people came and packed gift boxes with us. During those 2 hours, we had 6 volunteers come and pack 62 boxes with essentials!
Those were then able to be donated to several of our local partner organizations:
- Washington County’s Nurse Family Partnership (15)
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center Women’s Clinic in Hillsboro (25) Domestic Violence Resource Center (5)
- Mother and Child Education Center (15)
- Clackamas Women’s Services (12)
Other partners who have received donated gift boxes this month are:
- Northwest Mother’s Milk Bank for their Evie’s Fund Program (5),
- The Birthing Place BX (12) for their Wombus attending community baby showers, Miry’s List (5) in support of expecting/newly postpartum refugee families,
- Colette Louse Tisdahl Foundation (10) in support of NICU families in need
- Rowan Midwifery (1) who provides her services to families in need.
Thank you so much for being part of this village of support!
Together we are showing new moms in need that they matter, and that they’re not alone.