We were on NATIONAL Television!!
On March 17th, we had the honor of being on Good Morning America‘s GMA3 What You Need to Know. Click here to watch.
That day was a busy one, with orders, donations, emails and messages coming in.
Thank you to everyone who reached out to congratulate us on such a big milestone! It led to our biggest day of sales for the year!! We are so grateful to GMA3 for the opportunity to shine a light on our work.
- Total March Impact: 52 boxes donated
- Total impact to date: 1,301 boxes donated
Locally, we donated 20 postpartum boxes to Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center’s Women’s Clinic in Hillsboro, and 10 to Washington County’s Health and Human Services where they distribute boxes through a few of their programs serving new families in need.
We also have monthly commitments to donate boxes to families across the United States. These are through:
- Miry’s List (California) supporting refugee families.
- Bright Spot Network (California) supporting families going through cancer.
- Colette Louise Tisdahl Foundation (Nationwide) supporting NICU families in need.
- Rowan Midwifery (California) via our gift box sponsorship program, supporting Black Mothers in need through the care of Angie Miller.
We love being able to highlight moms making a positive impact on the world through out Instagram Live series “Mamas Making an Impact“. We had the pleasure of chatting with Delisa Wood, and learning more about her journey to starting 3 Moms Tribe.
We also got to connect with life coach Dr. Krystal Conner. If you haven’t heard of her, please go and check out Krystal’s podcast. We’ve shared in our Instagram stories about how much we enjoy it, and know you’ll find a lot of value in it too.
March 16th was Maternal Mental Health Advocacy Day. We partnered with 2020 Mom, Shade of Blue Project, and the Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance to be a social media amplifier for the day.
We brought awareness to the lack of resources and support available for new moms, and how that needs to change. See our post here.
It was one of our most shared posts ever! Thank you to everyone who helped us get the word out about such an important issue.
- We owe a big thank you to Major Care Doulas for donating 100 subscriptions to their postpartum app My Fourth App. This provides postpartum support through a “doula in your pocket” to moms in need receiving donated boxes.
- We are grateful to be included in Working Momkind’s International Women’s Day campaign “Break the Bias” this year.
- Thank you to Kyte Baby for including us in your Blog- “Elevating Women Owned Businesses”. Thank you to the friends who nominated us for this on International Women’s Day!
- We have new merchandise coming to our shop page!
- New stickers
- Hoodies & crew neck sweatshirts
- Stay tuned for updates about these new products arriving in our shop. Thank you for helping us fundraise by ordering from our online store.
Earth Day Oregon, a state wide fundraiser, is happening in April!
We are so grateful for your support. We couldn’t do what we do without you!!