Together we have helped more than 1,000 families in need since our first gift boxes were available in November 2019!!! Thank you for being part of our village of support.
Our Local Partners
We love working with local organizations who are dedicated to providing postpartum services, education, essentials, shelter and support to families in need.
- Baby Blues Connection
- Clackamas Women’s Services
- Domestic Violence Resource Center
- Mother & Child Education Center
- PDX Diaper Bank
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (Oregon & SW Washington)
- Raphael House of Portland
- SHARE Sherwood Family Resource Center
- Sunshine Division
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center Women’s Clinic
- Washington County District Attorney- Cribs for Kids Program
- Washington County Department of Health & Human Services: Family Connects Program, and Nurse- Family Partnership Program
Nationwide Gift Box Donation Program
This program launched on January 1, 2021. Donated gift boxes are shipped to nonprofits and organizations supporting moms in need all over the United States.
We also have an open application process for people to nominate families who could use postpartum support from us. See the application link for that below.
Some of the organizations we donate boxes to include:
- Austin Diaper Bank -Austin, Texas
- Colette Louise Tisdahl Foundation – Nationwide
- Genesis Women’s Shelter -Dallas, Texas
- Jace’s Journey -Charlotte, North Carolina
- Bottoms Up Diaper Bank -Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- BeLoved Black Birth Centering -Oakland, California
- Birth Strides -Memphis, Tennessee
- Kindred Space LA -Los Angeles, California
- Hiya Baby -Leesburg, Virginia
- ITAV Foundation -Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tree of Life Miami -Miami, Florida
- Maternity Journey -Houston, Texas
- Mamas for Mamas -Kelowna, Kitchener, and Vancouver, Canada
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of an organization that could use our support through donated boxes.
To nominate a mom in need who could use our help click here.
2022 Doulas & Midwives Sponsored by In Kind Boxes:
We are excited to announce our sponsorship recipients, who support their local communities by offering their services to families in need.
- Angelica Miller of Rowan Midwifery– She has been enamored with helping and caring for others since she was a child. Her love for pregnancy and infants grew the older she got, by 10 you could say she was obsessed! She has been amazed at what the human body has the power to achieve. She chose midwifery because she desires to empower women to embrace and trust their capabilities to birth naturally.
2021 Doulas Sponsored by In Kind Boxes:
For 2021 In Kind is sponsoring two doulas to receive monthly gift boxes. We believe that doulas are very helpful for families, and we want to support the wonderful work they’re doing. We chose these two winners via an application process we shared about in October of 2020. We chose an applicant from Oregon, as well as one from Minnesota. Our first winner is Doula Kaytee. We are grateful for the work she does supporting families in need, and we want to support Black mamas wherever possible.
“I work with an organization that partners doulas with birthing parents on medical assistance who may not be able to afford the care they need from a doula. Sometimes we’re their only support person. I also try to do sliding scale for BIPOC clients for doula care and babywearing consults. Being Black myself, I know how important it is to have outside help that can advocate for you and care for you. I’ve experienced a lot of racism in healthcare and want to be able to be a voice for my parents who experience that.” -Doula Kaytee
Our second winner is local to us here in Oregon- Pacific Northwest Doulas. They are seeking to give back to the community, by working with mamas who are on the Oregon Health Plan.
“We have a large focus on families who have experienced loss, are pregnant after loss, have anxiety, and have medical trauma. We are also contracted as an OHP provider. he shift in our clientele is big- working with more people who just need to feel special and loved.” -Annie Willems